Paper Submission Methods
1) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template.
2) All papers should be written in English with a mininum paper length of 4 pages and no longer than 12 pages.
3) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
4) Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
1) Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full papers will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in one of the Journals / conference proceeding.
2) Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
* Please submit your papers( word & pdf) to the E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
January 17, 2020
Submission Deadline: February 21, 2020
Registration Deadline: February 27, 2020
Conference Date: March 6-8, 2020
Official Email: email@example.com
Conference Secretary Ms. Huang QQ: 2152116918
Mr. Zheng QQ: 2556533101
Please feel free to contact us by phone during 9 am—5:30 pm in the working day.